A cost-effective way of converting your website into a mobile app
As software and technology advances, complicated tasks are becoming easier and cheaper to accomplish. In the past, you would need to either build a native app or a webview app if you wished to have your website on an app store.
For now, we offer Android mobile applications and a PWA version for iOS users – ask us for more info if you really need this :-).
The process is simple and is broken down in these easy steps;
- We first convert your website into a Progressive Web App – PWA (basically means that we enable your website to load pages for offline viewing and handle push notifications)
- We create an Android application and link the app to the website
- We add a verification file to your website and link the site to the app
- We design all the icons and promotional feature graphics that would make your app stand out
- Finally, we submit on your behalf under your Google Account.
Simple enough. The process takes a day at most provided that everything is in order (https enabling, ease of conversion into a PWA etc.). Google takes roughly one week to review and approve your app. These types of apps generally have no problem being approved.
Why would your business need an app?
Mailing lists have been the “go-to” option for enabling retained visits to your website but they may not always work as well as you would expect them to.
Emails take up precious inbox space. Too many marketing emails can leave a sour taste in your customer’s mouth and may lead to them unsubscribing from your list.
Push Notifications have been proven to promote sales and boost engagement. For those who are new to Push Notifications, simply put, it’s that small notification box as depicted in the image below.
Be careful! Too many push notifications can cause users to uninstall your app.
What would it cost?
Less than your typical website :-).
So, whether you’re running an online store or a services company, you will find push notifications beneficial in one or more ways. Contact us for more information.